Yellow Rat comes to Mr.
- Hello Rat.
How are you?
- Hi Cat. I'm fine, thanks. And how are you?
- I am fine, too, thank you very much.
- Cat, let's have a picnic on the roof.
- On the roof? It's a great idea! Let's do it.
- I will bring yellow food: bananas, lemons,
cheese, yellow apples, - says the rat.
- I don't eat yellow food, - says the cat, - I
eat only green food. Do you have green food?
- No, I don't have green food, I eat only yellow
food, - says the rat.
- Ok, I will take cucumbers, green tomatoes,
five grilled frogs and one avocado.
- Do you have a carpet on your roof? - the rat
- No, I don't, but I can take a green towel, -
says the cat.
- Green towel is for you. I need a yellow towel.
I will go home and I will bring my yellow towel.
I'll see you on the roof.