материалы для домашней работы,
грамматические упражнения, перевод с английского на русский, перевод с
русского на английский, простые истории на английском языке
Harry Potter. Part
- Harry gets a letter.
- But he can't read this
- Uncle Vernon takes it from
him and tears it in pieces.
- Harry Potter is very angry.
- It is his letter, written for
- Uncle Vernon and aunt Petunia
are very frightened.
- In an hour they come up to
Harry and tell him:
- - Take your things. You will
live in another room on the second floor.
- - I don't want another room!
I want my letter! - cries Harry.
- Now Dudley is very angry.
- He has a room where he keeps
- But now Harry is going to
live in this room.
- - This is my room! I don't
want to see Harry in my room! - yells Dudley.
- - You have your bedroom, and
Harry will live in this room, - says Mr. Dursleys.
- Why must Harry change his
- Because on the envelope there
is a writing: 'Number 4, Privet Drive Street,
cupboard under the stairs, to Harry Potter.'
- Dursleys know something about
this letter and they are afraid.
- Next day they get about fifty
letters and Mr. Dursleys destroys them all.
- Harry wants to get and to
read this letter, but he is small, and uncle Vernon
is very big and strong.
- Next day after that uncle
Vernon says: 'We are leaving this house. We will go
there where nobody will find us. New place. No