Hungry kitten (my story)
- Once I was walking down the
street and I saw something strange on the sidewalk.
- It was a small furry thing
with two big eyes.
- It was a small kitten.
- The poor creature was dirty
and very thin.
- I always loved cats and I
decided to take this little kitten home.
- When we came home, I gave him
water and milk.
- He drank water, then he drank
milk, then he looked at me and said: Meow.
- He was hungry. He wanted to
- I gave him a piece of beef,
he jumped on it and swallowed it in one second.
- After that he came to a
bathroom and jumped into the bath.
- I thought: What a smart
- I washed him with a
strawberry shampoo, he became clean and cute.
- I decided to give him a name
- Next day my kitten drank 2
liters of milk and ate 3 kilos of meat.
- The kitten was so small but
he ate so much, he ate a great deal of food.
- In the week my Strawberry
drank 5 liters of milk and ate 13 kilos of meat a
- He became really big.
- Next month my cat drank 33
liters of milk and ate about 50 kilos of meat a day.
- By the way, I forgot to tell you that I
was a farmer.
- I was a very successful
farmer and a very rich person.
- I had 500 donkeys, 300
horses, 700 sheep, 650 goats, 800 pigs, 900 cows,
1000 rabbits, 2000 hens, 3500 ducks and 5000 turkeys.
- I had a lot of milk and a lot
of meat from my farm.
- My cat was so nice, so
tender, so friendly, he became my best friend.
- There was only one problem.
- He was always hungry.
- In three months after I had
found him in the street he ate 2 cows a day and
drank 50 gallons (not liters) of milk every day.
- And still he was hungry.
- It could be a big problem for
me and for my farm.
- How much would he eat next
month or next year?
- One day I told my cat: "You
can't eat so much. You have to stop. Or I'll take
you to the forest and you'll never come back."
- The cat looked at me, said
nothing and went to sleep.
- He didn't eat anything for
the whole day.
- I was happy.
- Next morning I woke up in a
good mood, I gave my cat 10 gallons of milk and 2
donkeys and I said to him: "Now you are on a
- My Strawberry looked at me,
blinked, finished his food, gave me a loud purr and
went for a walk.
- My cat now looked like a huge
tiger, but he was very friendly, everybody in my
farm knew him and nobody was afraid of him.
- I was happy that my kitten
wasn't so hungry anymore.
- I didn't want to go to my farm
that day, I wanted to have some rest.
- Of course I had a lot of
workers in my farm, 2598 people worked for me.
- I could relax sometimes,
because I had the best workers in my farm.
- I switched off my phones and
the Internet, I wanted to read books in total
- I had a plan to read 3 books
- I was enjoying reading, I
forgot about my farm, about my cat, about everything.
- But on the fifth day one of
my workers burst into my house with a scream:
"Master! Problem! We have a problem! We have a huge
problem! You must go to the farm! Take your gun!"
- We ran to the farm, and we
saw a horrible picture.
- There was blood everywhere.
Everything was ruined.
- And in the middle of this
chaos my cat, who looked now like a big house, was
sitting with seven horses in his mouth.
- OH, MY GOSH!
- "What have you done!?" - I
yelled to my cat.
- "Sorry, friend, I was hungry
and you didn't want to feed me. I needed to think
about it and went for a walk. I found myself walking
around the farm and every second I felt hungrier and
hungrier. In the beginning I ate only hens, all of
them, 2000 ones. Then I ate 3500 ducks and 5000
- Next day I ate 900 cows and
800 pigs. Next day - 500 donkeys, not so tasty
animals I would say, and 700 sheep.
- Next day I finished 650 goats
and 1000 rabbits, rabbits are really delicious
- And today I'm finishing
horses. I've just eaten 285 of them. And we have 15
horses alive. I think I am full. And you? Are you hungry? Meow."
- As soon as he finished
jumped at me. BOOM!
- I woke up.
- I was lying on my bed and my
little cute kitten was meowing really loudly.
- He wanted to eat. This horror
was just a bad dream. But I was scared.
- I took the kitten and threw him out
of the window.
- I don't want to have any
cats in my life! I want to be free!
is Lidia Sokratova