A Kiss (2)
- Sara buys a new car.
- It's a huge car.
- It's red and fast.
- It's very expensive.
- While driving down the street
Sara sees a handsome man on a bicycle.
- This is David Beckham.
- She yells to him: "Hi David!"
- He ignores her.
- She yells: "I can play
- He keeps going and he doesn't
- She yells: "If we play
football and I lose, I'll give you my very expensive
car for free."
- He stops, gets off the bike
and says to her: "I'm not going to play football
with you because you are a girl, I don't play
football with girls. I don't want your car because I
have 22 expensive cars, I'm a very rich man. Tell me
honestly what you want from me."
- Sara says: "Can we go to
dinner and chat. I like football very much and you
are my favourite footballer. Please."
- He says: "Ok."
- They go to a restaurant, they
chat, smile, laugh, drink tea and eat fruits.
- After the dinner David says:
"You are a real football fan. I appreciate this. And
if you drive me home I'll give you my bike as a
present and I'll give you a surprise."
- Sara drives David home and
she gets his bike as a present.
- And he kisses her on the
cheek. (He is married, remember?)
- Next day she sells her very
expensive car and she says:
- "Since this day I'll ride
only this bicycle, always. Because it's not an
ordinary bicycle, it's Beckham's bike."